May is Salad Month! And why not – with all those spring barbeques and Memorial day cookouts to go to?
Every Monday in May we’re featuring a different salad that just might be the next hit for your family gathering. Don’t forget to tune in!
MEXICAN SALAD – to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Why not?
- 1 lb hamburger – browned & drained
- 1 pack taco seasoning – added to meat
- 1 head lettuce – chopped
- 2 tomatoes – diced
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 large can black olives – drained
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large bottle Western dressing
- 1 bag regular Doritos – smashed
Mix all ingredients except Doritos.
Add Doritos right before serving.